Terms of Service
By accessing the Curveybooru website ("Site") you accept the following Terms of Service. From that point onwards, Curveybooru will treat your use of the Site as acceptance of the Terms.
- The Site reserves the right to change these terms at any time.
- If you are a minor, then you will not use the Site.
- The Site is presented to you AS IS, without any warranty, express or implied. You will not hold the Site or its staff members liable for damages caused by the use of the site.
- The Site reserves the right to delete or modify your account, or any content you have posted to the site.
- You will upload content that is of high quality.
- You agree to not block, hide, assist others in, or circumvent the displaying of advertisements on the site. This is a free archive site, and you are not helping it remain so.
- You understand that there may be content on the Site that does not appeal to you or you feel is morally wrong.
- You accept that the Site is not liable for any content that you may stumble upon.
- You are using this site only for personal use.
- You will not use any automated process to retrieve or index any portion of the site or site contents, with the exception of public search engines. This does not apply to the API and its API content server(s).
- The operators of the site are not entirely held to these terms.
In addition, you may not use the Site to upload any of the following:
- Off-topic: Curveybooru is an English-language gallery for curvey & thick art, images and videos. Posts that do not meet any of these criteria will be deleted unless given prior exception by the moderation team for quality! We currently plan on keeping this Site strictly for uploading and archiving art. Photos of real people & models are prohibited.
- Child pornography: Any photograph or drawing or movie that depicts children in a sexual manner. This includes nudity, explicit sex, implied sex, or sexually persuasive positions.
- Bestiality: Any photograph or photorealistic drawing or movie that depicts humans having sex (either explicit or implied) with other non-human animals.
- Watermarked: Any image where a person who is not the original copyright owner has placed a watermark on the image.
- Poorly compressed: Any image where compression artifacts are easily visible, we may make exceptions if you are in search of the original image.
- Grotesque: Any depiction of extreme mutilation, extreme bodily distension, feces.
- Paysites: This should be plainly obvious, but apparently it needs to be listed here.
- AI-generated: If you choose to upload AI-generated AI-assisted content, you must explicitly tag it as such and make sure said content is indistinguishable from non-AI artwork.
The Site will not disclose the IP address or email address of any user except to the staff.
The Site is allowed to make public everything else, including but not limited to: uploaded posts, favorited posts, comments, forum posts, and any edits made to the site.
What information we hold about you
The type of data that we collect and process includes:
- Your username.
- Your email address. (If provided to us when you registered an account)
- Your IP address.
How your personal information is used
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- For the purposes of making you a registered member of our site, in order for you to contribute content to this site.
- We may use your email address only for password recovery's
- Your IP address is recorded when you perform certain actions on our site. Your IP address is never publicly visible.
We may collect non-personally identifiable information about you in the course of your interaction with our site. This information may include technical information about the browser or type of device you're using. This information will be used purely for the purposes of analytics and tracking the number of visitors to our site.
Keeping your data secure
We are committed to ensuring that any information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable measures and procedures to safeguard and secure the information that we collect.
Cookies are small text files which are set by us on your computer which allow us to provide certain functionality on our site, such as being able to log in, or remembering certain preferences.
Acceptance of this policy
Changes to this policy
We may make changes to this policy at any time. You may be asked to review and re-accept the information in this policy if it changes in the future.